Friday 3 October 2014

Lazy Beauty Tips Lipstick Challenge Roundup #1

So about a month ago, Kennedy and Sofie from Lazy Beauty Tips issued a challenge: wear a different lipstick every day, post a picture on social media and hastag it #lbtlipstick challenge. The idea here is challenge your perceptions of what it wearable, and to understand why you're hesitant about some of the lipsticks in your collection. I've been posting pictures nearly daily on my twitter, so if you follow me there you'll probably already be familiar with this whole thing.

So since I've been doing this most days since school started this term, there are quite a few pictures. Rather than post every single one here, I'm just gonna show off some of my favourites. The plan is to, from now on, make a weekly round up post. At this point there's 19 lipsticks down, 37 more to go.  (I own too much lipstick)

top left: Urban Decay Revolution in Catfight top middle: Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color in Continuous Coral top right: Maybelline Color Elixir in Vision in Violet
bottom left: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Let's Get Naked bottom middle: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa bottom right: Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Violet

What`s the makeup product you have wayyyy too much of?

No comments:

Post a Comment