Monday 6 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

So one of my favourite people in the world, Lauren, of Lipsticks + Lacquer,  tagged me to do the Autumn Tag. And since I'm so fond of her, I finally got around to it! Here we go!

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I love salted caramel mochas! But I do tend to stick to my usual, vanilla lattes :) The cold weather is making me crave minty things, so I might not wait and just start ordering peppermint lattes.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I gave my black boots a pop of colour with rainbow shoelaces I bought on eBay, and ever since I've been wearing them a lot. I've also been more into scarves this year, I bought a new one for my Disney trip this summer and I've been wearing it a lot since, along with a bunch from last year.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Half Moon Run is the fall-est band. Like, every song reminds me of cool weather and leaves. So yeah, them.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year? 
I don't really wear too much perfume, mostly because I prioritize my beauty money spending and perfume is rather low on that list. That being said, the one perfume I do have is Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! and I wear that on special occasions all year round.

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I desperately want an apple scented candle right now. The only fall candle I have is pumpkin cupcake from bath and body works and I want to burn it but I can't find a lighter because my room is a disaster.

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
Everything! It's my favourite time of year there's cool weather and halloween and I get to wear my leather jackets and sweaters and it's just great!!! F A L L !!!!!

7.  Favourite makeup look? 
My tendency in fall is just to go bare faced with dark lipstick, but this year I'm trying to experiment more with blush and some warm colours for eyeshadow. We'll see how it goes.

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? 
H A L L O W E E N
Me and my girlfriend are going as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy I can't wait I'm so excited.

Thanks Lauren for tagging me! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment