Wednesday 12 November 2014

Lazy Beauty Tips Lipstick Challenge Roundup #2

About a month ago I made a post about the lipstick challenge I'm doing. (you can find it here) Basically the idea is to wear all your lipsticks (one a day) and document it on social media. The one problem is that I have a lot of lipstick. Because of that, and various stuff going on in my life, this challenge is taking f o r e v e r. Before my plan was to do weekly roundups, but I've been wearing lipstick so infrequently, or rewearing ones I've already used for the challenge, that it hasn't seemed worth it to post them here. So I guess I'm just going to post these on no particular schedule?

But anyways, here's roundup two! 45 down, 11 to go!





























top left: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan 
top right: Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Cruise Collection 
middle left: MAC x Kelly Osbourne in Dodgy Girl 
middle right: Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream in Silky Red 
bottom left: Wet n Wild in Cherry Bomb
  bottom right: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment