Wednesday 5 November 2014

October Favourites 2014


Stormbird Cafe Handmade Soaps: I have been waiting so long to get my hands on these, and finally, at the end of September they went on limited sale. They all smell heavenly and they're really moisturizing. Not to mention how fall-ish all these warm coffeehouse scents are.

MAC Lipsticks in Cyber and Media: Everyone's been rocking the vampy lip trend, and I'm no exception. I've been trying to keep up with the LBT Lipstick Challenge but it's hard because I want to wear these every day.

Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin: I got this in my October ipsy bag and I think it's one of my favourite things I've gotten so far. I love fruity scents and the packaging is so adorable and bright. It's great to keep in my purse to keep my skin from succumbing to it's usual terrible fall/winter dryness.

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Nutrient Dense Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner in Mango Green Orange Ginger: The name is a bit of mouthful, but it smells great and it's super hydrating. I got this in my September ipsy bag, but only really started using it this month when I lost my usual lip balm.

elf Eyelid Primer: Okay so this one barely counts because I bought it on the 30th but I just wanted to give it an honourable mention because wow! It was $2 at Target and it works like a charm. I'm honestly so impressed with it. I was considering going and buying more Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but I think I'm going to stick with this one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment