Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Wrap Up!



2014 has been a productive year for me! I started this blog and I opened my etsy shop. It's also been a really fun year, I got to spend lots of time with friends and I even went to Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando and it was so so much fun.

I asked my followers on Twitter and Tumblr for "Top 5" questions to help me sum up the year and here's what I got.

Top 5 Lipsticks




  • Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Poe
  • Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
  • MAC Film Noir
  • MAC Cyber
  • Lip Bar Purple Rain


Top 5 Movies

  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Big Hero Six
  • Muppets Most Wanted
  • Camp Takota
  • Veronica Mars


Top 5 Nail Polishes



  • OPI Bastille My Heart
  • Essie As Gold As It Gets
  • China Glaze For Audrey
  • wHet Nail Polish in Facetious
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Fearless

Top 5 TV Shows

  • Jane the Virgin
  • The Flash
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine
  • Elementary
  • Orphan Black


Top 5 Purchases

Top 5 6 Events of 2014
  • Disney/Universal/Wedding Trip
  • Christmas! (it was so nice having my girlfriend here!)
  • IMATS
  • London Pride
  • Halloween
  • FanExpo Toronto

In 2015 I hope to do more with this blog, like more posts and especially more reviews. As far as personal goals go I want to work on figuring out what I want to do with my life. 

It's been a great year for me and I hope it has been for you too! Share your 2014 favourites and best moments in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment