Thursday 18 December 2014

The "Me Time" Tag


Lauren tagged me to do this tag almost two weeks ago and I finally have some time so here we go!

THE QUESTIONS:

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I have an awful habit and it's marathoning tv shows. Currently I'm caught up on everything and looking for something new so let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations.
I also love curling up with a blanket and an old movie, especially anything with Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly.

And then there's always YouTube, I've been much better about keeping up with my subscriptions lately, which is good with all these Vlogmas videos and holiday gift guides that keep popping up every day.

As far as books go, I'm an English major, so books are less me time and more school time lately, but I'm going to try to read more for pleasure in the new year

What do you wear during me-time?
Pyjamas! I got some new flannel pjs from the mens section at Old Navy (for $9!) and honestly it was one of the greatest purchases of my life I love them. And then there is the beauty seen above: my Wonder Woman onesie, which is one of the best purchases of my whole life. 

What are your me-time beauty products?
I don't really have any go tos at this point, I keep trying samples but I haven't found anything that stands out in the pampering department. I'm still on the hunt though! I did however, just arrive at my parents' house, where I keep my I Love... Strawberries and Cream (which I just realized is turned to the French side in the picture, oh well) I keep it here so that I'll use it less often and it'll last longer. I got it from my girlfriend for Valentine's Day this year and I just love it a lot it smells so wonderful. 

Current favourite nail polish?
My new favourite is one I picked up at IMATS last month, OPI Bastille My Heart. It's a sort of burgundy with a subtle but of shimmer and I'm in love.

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
I've been getting more into tea lately and my favourite is vanilla rooibos. It just tastes warm and nice. And my snacks really vary but one of my favourites is apples with peanut butter.

Current favourite candle?
Holiday Apple Crisp from Bath and Body Works. Oh my god it's heaven.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
I like to go for walks around my neighbourhood sometimes, but actual nature is a bit intimidating for me, I'll leave that to the professionals.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I love going to the movies by myself! When I see movies with other people I tend to stress out about them enjoying themselves and it takes me out of the experience a bit. When I see movies by myself I can just relax and enjoy.

Favourite online shop?
I love Modcloth but sometimes it makes me sad because my student budget doesn't really allow for that kind of spending. On the more affordable end I love Forever 21. But I'm always searching for boat print items and that tends to take me all over the web.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I like to get dressed up and do my makeup and take selfies. It's just really fun to feel fancy and cute.

I tag Stasia (stasialikescakes) (sorry I keep tagging you)


No comments:

Post a Comment