Sunday 22 February 2015

My Makeup Wishlist: Products I Want to Try

I have a lot of makeup, but there are so many products I haven't tried yet that I'd love to. And yes they are mostly lipsticks because they're my favourite, but hey, I know what I like.




Inglot Duraline

This hasn't been on my radar for too long, but it caught my eye when I saw someone on Instagram use Duraline to turn the burgundy shade from Melt's Dark Matter Eye Shadow Stack into a beautiful eyeliner. Since then I've tried to pick it up twice from the (semi) local Inglot store, but both times I've come in to see the dreaded red sold out sticker next to the bottle. I'll get you someday Duraline. 




Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

Ever since swatches from this product were first released I've really wanted to try it. I'm particularly interested in trying Potion and Sad Girl, because I love purple lipstick so much.



Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit


Everyone's getting in on the contour craze. Out of all the recently released contour kits, I think this is one of the only ones that has colours light enough for my skin tone, though the Kat Von D one seems to lean a little more toward the cool on the contour shades, so I have my eye on that one too.




Sephora Cream Lip Stain

I've been looking at these every time I go into Sephora. I like a lot of the colours so at this point it's just a matter of deciding which shades are most different from what I currently have in my collection.




Prada Candy

I've been looking for a new perfume and this one is literally called candy, and y'all know that's my jam. Also it comes in a rollerball for $30 so I could give it an extended test run without breaking the bank too hard.




Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Everyone talks about this. Constantly. And if that many people love it, I assume it's pretty good. I considered getting this with the gift card I got for Christmas, but I figured I should try not to spend it all in one go.




Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks

Lauren of Lipstick + Lacquer got a set of these when they were first released for preorder on Black Friday. I was intrigued, but it was her swatches that sold me. They just look so pigmented and the colours are so great. I really want to try them, maybe next time they restock.




Melt Space Cake

Gosh. I've wanted this lipstick for so long. I feel like when I get this lipstick I will ascend. I will reach a new plane of existence. I will become the intergalactic princess I've always dreamed of being. Sadly it's constantly sold out. And the one and only time I've seen it available I hesitated too long and it was gone. But someday Space Cake, someday.

What's on your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Some of these are on my list too, but the biggest ones of the moment are Colourpop blushes, Fyrinnae liquid mattes, Jeffree Star Cosmetics liquid mattes, and Comme Des Garcons perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to try the Sephora Cream Lip Stains! I have the red one but I picked up a mauve-pink shade this week and I wore it yesterday and it only needed 1 tiny touch-up after eating lunch, but besides that it looked amazing after 8 hours still. And I'm intrigued by the Anastasia Contour Kit but I feel like I'd only realistically use maybe 2-3 shades from it. I kind of want to try the Inglot contouring powders and maybe put together a duo or something of 2 shades I'd really use.

    ReplyDelete